We moved into our new office this week with the normal pains and annoyances that go along with moving. Finally, we have internet and wireless office network up and running. The office is rather large; basically it's a regular apartment in which we placed desks and tables and chairs. Good space, a bit of an echo in the rooms--we need to decorate.
Some of our trainings have been canceled for various reasons, so it's a bit of a scramble now, but it shouldn't be too worrisome.
It rained a bit today, foreshadowing the monsoon season that will start in May. Perhaps I should buy an umbrella...or an ark.
I'll watch KU play on sunday morning, and if they win, again on tuesday morning (unless they've changed the dates). I don't have too much confidence in them against UNC. KU looked horrible the other day. Still, since I'm nowhere near Lawrence, KU will win it all and I'll miss the party....crap!
No comments:
Post a Comment