Today we had a presentation of services to the heads of an herbal healthcare. More of a preliminary/preemptive meeting. It went well, and was tough. Hell of a drive, though. 15 km took 2 1/2 hours! Oiy. Then I rushed for another meeting to negotiate prices. It went...it went....it just went. They sent me in alone (with a Louisville Slugger). I stuck to my guns and told him to jump in the Indus; we may ignore this potential client for a while. We're just too busy with others who are paying more right now.
Anyway, humid again today. I miss the rare air of the Rockies. It's 91 degrees now; but not as hot as other parts of India. The rains will come soon.....
As far as coming home again, I think it will be around january. On the way back I may stop in Dubai or Cairo as part of my vacation (and its on the way, and during cooler weather there). Just a thought.
Gotta go debrief.
No comments:
Post a Comment