When I moved to Denver in 2002 KU went to the championship game; I returned to watch it and they lost (by missing free throws...how ironic). So it was only natural that KU makes it the final game the same season I move again. This time I didn't return to watch the game and they won. If this is a trend, I'll be moving every year!
What a game. I woke up at 6:30am to watch it. By 9:00am I had a yelled at the TV (tv via internet), screamed like a little girl, and soiled myself. By 9:30am I had seen a great game and was in an autorickshaw racing to work, clapping every now and then--scaring the crap out of the driver. That was one of the best final games I've seen. Duke UNLV in '91 was a great one, too. This was damn good.
I watched most of it by myself. the last 5 minutes Detgen's roommate came out to watch it (or to have breakfast and by happenstance see the game). It was good to have someone there, though.
But why did Self change defenses? What was that box-and-1 bullcrap?? It gave UM 7 points. Bad decision. he sucks
just kidding
Go Hawks!
No comments:
Post a Comment