Saturday, July 19, 2008
sacred cows
Yes, the cows are sacred, even McDonalds won't serve beef (but Hard Rock Cafe does!). Why do they roam the streets? Well, my esteemed "Big C"I'll tell ya. Cuz they ain't gots no place elst to go. People in the city keep cows for several reasons: milk, they don't give away sacred animals (they could be reincarnates of their parents...although, ma, I'd put you in a pasture...for your own good), they don't move these animals for the above reason, and they eat garbage cuz it's free and everywhere. Now, the monkeys....I haven't seen them. The #%@# chipmunks on the other hand. Loud, squeaky, annoying little bastards. I really don't see how they are not extinct. Surely cavemen would have been annoyed by them and tried to kill them off. Perhaps that's what they tried to do and the chipmunks out smarted them and killed off the cavemen with mind-piercing annoyance. Seriously, it's THAT bad. If only I had an air rifle....or napalm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
nothing brings more pleasure than airsoft guns
So, does India smell like one gigantic farm, or worse?
Post a Comment