Tuesday, September 2, 2008

When it rains




The second monsoon has come, I guess. It rains, and rains, and rains. Although today it didn't. Still, I've never seen this hard of rain without a bunch of wind. So it just pours in one spot for about 2 hours. Then it goes. Then it comes back. Photos below.

Another bought of Delhi Belly has hit me. Must have been the curry Rachel bought us for breakfast yesterday...from a street vendor. I didn't know. It's been with me since then. Not fun. I don't recommend it.

My highly perceptive mother has pointed out some grammar and spelling errors recently in emails and posts. A bit odd as I usually don't make that many mistakes. And my memory isn't as sharp recently. My pharma-friend says this is due to a lack of protein. Basically, I need to eat more meat (or spinach...but veggies here aren't all that safe). So, the next cow I see, it's going between to slices of bread (no buns, mind you).

No comments: