Front page story yesterday: India wins its first individual gold medal of the Olympics in like 4 thousand years or something. Big deal anyhow. Oh, and more people died in fighting up north. A bomb scare in Bangalore couple days ago...actually , it didn't scare many people.
I got a new mattress from Detgen's place! It's soooo soft. No more straw, or sticks, or whatever. I'm sleeping...better now. Dogs, evil chipmunks and very loud birds keep me up, or wake me up. I need a pellet gun, or a grenade.
Speaking of dogs....it's weird. Strays around here number about 8 per block, just wondering around. We don't pay them any mind, and they just watch everyone go by. But, if you see a stray in the States you wonder about it. Just one. On the way to work I pass by about 45 of them. Most are cute, some scarred from fights, one weiner dog is sooo fat....can't even see his legs! Most are mutts, though. They all look similar...same size...colors.
I got my new hard drive. It works and I can now use I-net at home again. All of my pictures an music and beer database are gone. for now...I'll see if I can retrieve them.
ok, going to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment