Friday, January 9, 2009

Some review

Ok, so I have two weeks left in India. Time for a bit of a review.

I finally saw some monkeys the other day at the botanic gardens. It only took 11 months. No big deal, just something to cross off the to-do list.

For the past few days I've been doing some trainings. In the few that I've done I've learned quite a bit about the process and subjects. I'm still not the best at it, but progress is noticeable. The accents sometimes give me trouble, still.

Things at work are picking up, and I'm going to miss some interesting happenings. We've added 3 more employees, an intern and two volunteers. The economic crisis has affected us indirectly, but we think we can get out of it.

I still cannot gain my weight back. The food here is mushy and most of it is not nutritious; unlike the 6 tacos I get from Taco Johns.

That's it for now. Kind of tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet a heapin' plate of McFarlands rubbery steak sounds mighty tasty right now, don't it?

jason said...

What happened to Big C?

But, yes. It does sound delicious. I know...I know.