Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Training Day

My first trainings are over. I did better than I thought and was more relaxed than expected (probably cuz I'm heartless bastard). Anyway, I took over a couple of sections and jumped in when Ashok missed some things. Some language barriers with participants showed up, which made it hard to understand their questions. But Ashok helped with those problems.
It was easier than expected, too. Of course I only did a couple sections. In Calcutta I'll take on a couple more sections and see how I do.
Ratings: I was just told that the evaluations of me were the highest for new trainers. Yippie! I want a raise.
We leave around 3pm India time for the 'Cut, will stay and train at a 4 star hotel, have dinner with an old colleague of Ashok, and come back friday night.
The catch....the airport from which we leave on wednesday might be closed by friday. The NEW airport should be open by then, but we won't know until friday. So, who the hell knows where we'll land!
I've suggested to Ashok that we, instead, go to Hong Kong on the way back....we'll see...

No comments: